This touching video describes the love and shared lives of two men, clearly married “later in life.” It’s worth a few minutes of your time.
- “Why would anyone not want to foster love? It’s as simple as that.”
- “As my brother went down the path of advanced AIDS…. I saw his trust in Dave… and the care Dave gave him….My husband said, I don’t think I could do for you what Dave is doing for Carl… I’ve never seen greater love than that.” — Carl’s sister.
- “I thought it was awesome, I thought it was great! — Carl’s son on his father’s relationship and marriage to Dave,
- “The way Davey would take care of my father….that was remarkable to me.”
- “I was given an opportunity to care. ” — On caring for his husband Dave as he was dying with AIDS.
- “I saw in their relationship the fruits of the Spirit.” — The couple’s pastor in Arkansas.